Call for Applications
Hungarian Government Scholarships - Master's Programmes in the field of Agriculture
Fully funded Master of Science degree courses are being offered in English for the 2019-20 Academic Year in Plant Protection, Rural Development and Agribusiness and in Agricultural Biotechnology. The scholarship is financed by the Hungarian Government, based on the Agreement between the Food and Agricultural Organisation and Hungary.
The following Master of Science degree courses are being offered in English for the 2019-20 Academic Year:
- MSc in Plant Protection (University of Pannonia)
- MSc in Rural Development and Agribusiness (Szent István University)
- MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology (Szent István University)
The following universities and faculties are participating:
- University of Pannonia, Georgikon Faculty
- Szent István University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences
- Szent István University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Courses will be offered provided the minimum number of students is reached.
The scholarship will cover:
- application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes;
- dormitory accommodation;
- subsistence costs;
- health insurance.
All of the above mentioned costs are financed by the Hungarian Government, according to the Agreement between FAO and Hungary in 2007.
The scholarship covers student costs only; family members are not supported within the frame of this programme.
Applications by interested candidates should be E-MAILED to FAO between
07 January 2019 and 28 February 2019
Paper copies of dossiers received by post or courier or any other way, will not be taken into consideration.
For more information, please consult the attachments: